Advantages for members
Swissolar is the Swiss solar trade association. It represents the interests of approximately 800 members vis-à-vis the public, politics, and regulatory authorities.
Become a member and benefit from the following advantages:
Important players in the Swiss solar industry are our members. Make use of the various marketing opportunities offered by our association to position yourself clearly in the market.
- Information lead
We provide you regularly with up-to-date and reliable information on the market, politics and technology, for example through our monthly newsletter.
- Competence and exchange of experience
We create platforms that offer exchange opportunities among professionals and active participation in the association.
- Further education
Our members benefit from access to exclusive events and from attractive discounts on further education and professional events.
- Good standards
Participate in defining technical and regulatory framework conditions.
- Political work
We support the interests of our members on a political level and actively influence Swiss energy politics.
- Technical support
Receive our support for technical concerns, as well as free and in some cases exclusive fact sheets on various topics.
- Templates and tools
As a member, you can receive work templates and tools exclusively or with a significant discount.
- Occupational safety
Cost-free access to the building technology industry solution and extensive range of courses (subject to a fee).
- Legal service and ombudsman
The ombudsman’s services are provided free of charge, and competent legal counselling is available at affordable rates.
- Market development
We help our Solar Pros to gain more customer requests through quality controls and active marketing work.
- Collective labour agreement
Members are covered for the employer’s contribution to the CLA for the building services industry and for the deposit obligation.
- Energy transition
With our contribution, we help you to achieve a breakthrough for renewable energies.
- Identify and make use of synergies
Swissolar encourages and undertakes co-operations with related technologies.
- New market models and technologies
We encourage innovative ideas and bring them to market.
Services for full members
- Entry in the officially published Membership Directory
- Free access to ERFA meetings
- Monthly email newsletter
- Access to trade information and fact sheets edited by the association on the member’s reserved site
- Full members also have access to a free ombudsman service in case they need mediation between their company and a builder.
- Magazine on Renewable Energies (in German and French)
- Opportunity to participate in expert committees and work groups
Monetary advantages for full members
- 25% discount on Swissolar course fees
- 25% discount on Swissolar event fees
- Discount on legal advice Legal Consulting
- Privileged conditions for advertising via Swissolar channels
- Tool to support operational calculation (TCO tool, can be ordered in the shop) and wind charge tool (available separately in the MySwissolar login zone)